Website Terms & Privacy
Website Usage Terms
The term ‘website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘user’ refers to the website visitor.
- The content of the pages of this website is for user’s general information and use and it is subject to change without notice.
- User acknowledges that neither we nor any third parties provide any warranties while the user is using this website for any particular purpose. We will not release any information without consent, to protect you from spam.
- User’s use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at their own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be user’s own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet user’s specific requirements.
- This website contains material that may be owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than upon receiving explicit permission in writing.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for user’s convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse said website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- User agrees not to submit illegal or offensive content to this website.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, and to sign you up for our service mailing list, unless you give us permission to use it in other manners.
This website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the website, and understanding how visitors use the website. Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this website allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information